Mission & Vision
Our Shared Mission
By God's grace
and through His Word, we will cultivate
in the hearts of God's people
a passion for the supremacy
of the Lord Jesus Christ
magnified in love for Him,
manifested in love for one another,
and multiplied by love for the lost.
Our Threefold Purpose
- Exaltation: Our Doxological Purpose - Exaltation is all that we do to pursue God in worship. Since the church exists to glorify God and to enjoy Him forever, this is the overarching purpose of the church.
- Edification: Our Discipleship Purpose - Edification is all that we do to know God better. Understanding God and his character allows the church to please Him in every facet of life; to learn, believe, understand, and obey the Scriptures fully; and to love Him and one another in each sphere of life as we grow in Christ-likeness.
- Evangelism: Our Declarative Purpose - Evangelism is all that we do to proclaim the gospel of God's kingdom. The church is called to extend the gospel to every people group in order to see all of God's elect brought into this Kingdom.
Our Shaping Vision
- Savoring the Supremacy of God
Our vision is magnifying God as the all-satisfying object of our lives in worship and service, here and forever.
- Studying the Word of God
Our vision is understanding the Scriptures through Holy Spirit enabled exposition and application in both public and private ministry and in its large picture and the immediate texts.
- Shaping the People of God
Our vision is having minds, affections, and wills transformed by the Word of God so that God is magnified by an obeying faith in every sphere of our lives.
- Spreading the Gospel of God
Our vision is proclaiming the gospel to all the people groups so that God is glorified in every tribe, language, and people group.