To cultivate and sustain Biblical shepherding, life, fellowship, and ministry at the neighborhood level.
- To establish, as the primary Chapel family ministry unit, community based and geographically defined flocks.
- To place over each Flock an elder who shall shepherd that Flock according to the Word of God.
- To meet together regularly for study, prayer, fellowship, one-anothering ministry and outreach.
- To cultivate loving and caring relationships for discipleship, training and mutual care.
- To establish evangelistic beachheads in each community in which the Chapel families live.